Babies begin learning the minute they are born. Children that spend their time with parents and caregivers who love, nurture, and encourage them are better prepared to build important school readiness skills as they grow older. These types of supportive environments help children develop skills during the critical early years of their lives that will help them achieve their dreams.
"Having such a flexible and understanding Home Visitor not only helps my kids but helps me feel more comfortable as a parent. Everything is explained clearly and it's really helped."
- Project Eagle Early Head Start Home-Based Program Parent
Project Eagle prepares children for lifelong learning by providing:
- Early developmental screening and referral services through our Connections program.
- High-quality, full-day, full-year center-based early childhood education services through our Educare Kansas City program.
- Home Visiting programs for pregnant women and children ages birth to three, including Early Head Start Home Visiting, MIECHV, and ABC.
- Interested in enrolling your child in one of our programs? Please visit our Connections page for contact information.